Espeo Junior Academy
Join our paid internship program dedicated for students
who want to begin their career at Espeo Software.
Kick-off your career
We are looking for exceptional and ambitious individuals to join.
You don't need to have previous commercial experience to apply.
Get a salary of PLN 4000 gross
Receive a salary under mandate contract.
Get mentored by Senior Developers
Master your skills or learn everything from scratch.
Get 5 days
of paid leave
During the internship, you'll have 5 days of paid leave.
After finishing the Academy, you can stay & work for Espeo.
Learn what it's like to work with senior developers
Become a member of Espeo Crew
- Participate in internal projects that meet the company’s needs.
- Use high-quality equipment (MacBook/Dell) in a prestigious office.
- Participate in internal events (like Lightning Talks, EspeoDay integrations and social events, company meetings).
- Take part in English lessons.
- Use professional industry standard tools.
Choose your own path as a React or Node.js developer
Espeo Junior Academy allows you to select which technology you want to specialize in.
- Experience with React
- Knowledge of state management tools (Redux, ContextApi, MobX) (nice to have)
- Experience with styling using Sass or Styled Components (CSS in JS)
- Basic knowledge about Git
- A couple of finished projects in your portfolio
- Experience with object-oriented development
- Experience with Express.js (required) or Nest.js (nice to have)
- Basic knowledge about relational and non-relational databases
- Basic knowledge about Git
- Done some private projects
Stay and work at Espeo for
Frequently Asked Questions
We are looking for ambitious people determined to develop professionally within the technological paths we offer. Moreover, we expect you to:
- have a student status,
- have a good English skills (minimum B2),
- be available full-time.
It will take 2 - 4 months. Starting in June (adjusted individually).
One of our best developers: Adrian Warkocz (React), Łukasz Błaszyński (React), and Wojtek Ossowski (Node.js).
- Send your application and attach your CV.
- Our recruiters will contact you to get to know you better in a short interview.
- You will be invited to participate in the Assessment Center in our office in Poznań. We will give you some tasks to check your technical skills but at the same time, you will be under the care of an assigned mentor. After you get in and finish the training, you will have an opportunity to meet our Crew and check the atmosphere within the office as well.
- At the end of the training, the participant will be evaluated based on the course progress and the Espeo matrix. After joining #EspeoCrew you will also get an Individual Development Plan tailored to your experience and skills.